2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShirley Grove, Gomersal, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19
- Larger Style Semi With Substantial Garden
- Renovated & Much Improved
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- 16'10'' Dining Kitchen With New Kitchen
- Attractive Lounge
- Newly Installed Bathroom (2018)
- Replastered Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Versatile Study/Occasional Bedroom
- No Vendor Chain - Priced To Sell
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a larger style 2/3 bedroom semi that enjoys a substantial rear garden and occupies a cul de sac position in the popular and sought after area of Gomersal.
Having recently undergone a significant program of improvements, this larger style semi offers ideal family orientated accommodation that is enhanced further by its substantial rear garden that backs onto St. Marys Church.
Internally, its well presented accommodation includes an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge, superb 16'10'' dining kitchen. With the first floor boasting a modern house bathroom and TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one of which has a further room off which could be used as a dressing/study or occasional bedroom.
As well as UPVC double glazing, the property has a gas central heating system, has been re-plastered throughout and is offered to the market with no vendor chain and a price to attract a quick sale.
Well presented two bed semi detached property
Lounge, spacious fitted kitchen, GCH & UPVC DG
Two good sized bedrooms plus dressing room
Off road parking, and spacious rear garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56356269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE140200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.