2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road East, Scholes, BD19
- Attractive Semi Detached Cottage Style Property
- Part of A Converted Village School
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Stylish Modern Bathroom
- 18'4'' x 13'7'' Dining Kitchen
- Attractive 17'5'' x 12'8'' Lounge
- Good Sized Garden
- Central Village Location
- Updated Throughout - Quality Finish
- Off Road Parking
Viewing is very recommended of this much improved and recently renovated semi detached cottage style property that sits superbly in the sought after village of Scholes where it enjoys a particularly good sized garden, overlooks the village green and has off road parking to the rear.
Viewing is recommended of this superb semi detached cottage style property that sits favourably in the popular and sought after village of Scholes, Cleckheaton where it overlooks the village green and is within a few minutes’ walk of the local shops and amenities.
Forming part of a converted village school, this deceptive property is enhanced by a number of character features such as ornate stone mullioned windows and exposed roof timbers which add instant appeal to its spacious living accommodation that includes TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a QUALITY HOUSE BATHROOM, an IMPRESSIVE DINING KITCHEN with CENTRAL ISLAND and an attractive lounge that looks out over the generous front garden area. Parking is available within the courtyard to the rear.
Having recently undergone a series of improvements and renovation, the property is presented to a high standard throughout and should be viewed internally to fully appreciate its size, quality and position.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56356311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.