3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHightown Road, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Attractive Looking Traditional Style Semi
- Popular Location
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Through Living Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built In Oven & Hob
- Garage With Electric Door
- Driveway Parking
- Goodsized Rear Garden
- Gas CH Sys & UPVC DG
- No Vendor Chain
Very well maintained traditional style bay fronted semi occupying a pleasant position near to the bottom of Hightown Road where its good sized THREE BEDROOM living accommodation is given further appeal by its good sized rear garden and ample driveway parking.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well maintained, attractive looking traditional style semi that occupies a favourable position near to the bottom of Hightown Road, where it enjoys ready access to the town centre amenities as well the popular local schools.
Enjoying a good sized rear garden, this ideal family home includes a spacious entrance hall, attractive living dining room, well appointed kitchen with built in oven and hob, has three first floor bedrooms along with a bathroom and separate WC, whilst outside it has a good sized drive providing off road parking leading to an attached garage with an electric up and over door.
As well as UPVC double glazing, the property has a gas central heating system and is offered to the market with no vendor chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56356314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.