3 bedroom town house for saleGreat Gutter Lane East, Willerby, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location of Willerby
- Excellent Size Town House
- Stunning Lounge & Beautiful Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms with En Suite to Master & Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented with Modern Decor & Neutral Carpet Throughout
Impressive and stunning throughout and situated in arguably the largest plot in the immediate area, internal viewings are an absolute necessity - book now!
A beautiful three bedroom end-terrace property briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the lovely front lounge which is a great size. There is a fantastic large kitchen/dining room to the rear of the property with integrated appliances, breakfast bar, double doors leading to the rear garden and a skylight providing more light to this simply stunning space. There is also the added benefit of this property having a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. There is another stair case which leads to the master bedroom which is a fabulous size, a separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room. To the rear and side of the property is a large garden which is the biggest plot! It is mainly laid to lawn with a decking and patio area. Overall this property is a great size and presented to a very high standard, viewings are an absolute must!
This stunning property is located on the highly desirable street of Great Gutter Lane East in Willerby. Placed in this idyllic village this beautiful town house is within walking distance to local village shops and eateries, situated in a great catchment area for the local desired schools and fantastic bus links.
With double glazed door to the front.
With wash hand basin, low level wc and towel radiator.
Lounge 12' 3" x 15' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.65m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 15' 2" ( 4.75m x 4.62m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, wooden effect work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, self clean oven, induction hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, wine chiller, integrated microwave, Amtico flooring, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed sky light and exit door to garden.
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 13' 7" ( 3.33m x 4.14m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, walnut effect fitted wardrobes, boiler cupboard with shelving and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 10' ( 2.62m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and mirror.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 14' 11" ( 3.56m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window to the front, mirror fronted walk in wardrobes with both hanging and shelving space, dressing table, auto sensor lighting, radiator and television point.
Fully tiled en suite with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and mirror.
Benefiting from been the largest plot on the development this lovely rear garden which stretches to the side of the property is mainly laid to lawn with decking/seating area, corner shed, patio area and silver birch trees placed to front/side of the property.
Two allocated parking spaces to the rear with planted bushes.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.