4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrampton Road, St. Albans
- Edwardian Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Mature Private Garden
- Wealth of Original Features
- Walking Distance of St Albans City Station & Town Centre
- Near Clarence Park
A handsome, four bedroom, semi-detached family house with a wealth of original features, located in the popular Fleetville area of the city. The beautifully presented property boasts a wealth of traditional features throughout such as high ceilings, coving and picture rails, stripped wooden doors and feature fireplaces. The light and airy accommodation comprises living room, a spacious open plan kitchen/ living room/ dining room. The four bedrooms and family bathroom are to the first floor, whilst the loft offers the opportunity for conversion (stpp). The mature and well-maintained south facing rear garden is laid mainly to lawn. Brampton Road is a highly desirable residential road given its proximity to St Albans mainline station, city centre as well as handy local amenities. Within close walking distance are favourable local schools as well as popular Clarence Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56364333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8981377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.