3 bedroom detached house for saleOverchurch Road, Upton, Wirral
- Impressive and Attractive Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Style Property
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Upton Close to Amenities
- Set Back from the Road Occupying a Substantial Plot - Viewing Essential
- Spacious and Versatile Living Accommodation Beautifully Appointed Throughout
- Hallway, Lounge, Study, Second Hall, Dining Room, Bespoke Kitchen and Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms and a Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Ample Off Road Parking, Workshop, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Garden Beautifully Landscaped with Patio, Lawn and Summer House
Impressive and attractive three double bedroom detached dormer style family home. Immaculately presented and updated this superb home offers spacious and versatile living space. Occupying a substantial plot in the popular residential area of Upton this home must be viewed to be appreciated in full.
Set back from the road the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, lounge, study, second hallway leading to a dining room, bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances and completing the ground floor you have a luxury four piece bathroom suite. To the first floor you have three double bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom. Further benefiting from ample off rod parking, double glazing and gas central heating. Completing this home perfectly is the extensive rear garden, beautifully landscaped with sweeping lawn, patio areas with well stocked borders and a lovely summer house, large garden shed and a workshop.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9020752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.