2 bedroom house for saleVoss Street, Bethnal Green, London
- Two / three bedrooms
- One / two reception
- Quaint freehold house on a cobbled street
- Potential for mixed live/work space or family home
- Close to Brick Lane, Redchurch Street and Columbia Road
- Bethnal Green and Shoreditch High Street stations a short walk and Liverpool Street close by
On a quiet cobbled street just off bustling Bethnal Green Road is this quaint two bedroom freehold house spread across three storeys.
Extending over in excess of 800sqft, the property was built at the turn of the millennium and blends modern comfortable living with characterful open and flexible spaces. The spacious ground floor, currently used as an artists studio, would be perfect as an additional reception room or as a third master bedroom if desired and the W.C accessed from it could easily be converted into an additional shower room as required.
Two well proportioned bedrooms occupy the first floor, both of which can accommodate a double bed and storage whilst the family bathroom is set to the rear. A large open plan kitchen/reception spreads across the second floor and is bright and sunny owing to the buildings southerly aspect.
In need of renovation, the property offers the ideal opportunity to purchase a freehold house which offers both the benefits of vertical living and of flexible open space rarely found in this area. With the potential to incorporate a sizable work studio, the property offers the possibility of completely redesigning the space to suit your needs. Voss Street is accessed from Vallance Road and set just behind Bethnal Green Road, a short walk to both Brick Lane, Redchurch Street and Columbia Road. Weavers Fields provides a nearby green haven and both Bethnal Green underground and overground stations and Shoreditch High Street station are within a 5 minute walk whilst Liverpool Street is 15 minutes away through picturesque Spitalfields.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS000F8C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.