2 bedroom flat for saleBarterholm Road, Paisley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Second Floor Apartment
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Kitchen Diner, Shower Room
- Two Bedrooms, On Street Parking
- DG, GCH
Spacious two bedroom second floor flat located within the popular town of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen with dining area, modern shower room, two bedrooms, DG, GCH and on street parking available. This property would suit FTB's and investors alike.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom second floor flat located within the popular area of Paisley. This property would be ideal for first time buyers and property investors alike.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, modern shower room and two double bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating and on street parking available.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within 2 miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 20' 3" Max x 14' 3" ( 6.17m Max x 4.34m )
Kitchen Diner 12' 9" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 3.89m Max x 4.17m Max )
Bed 1 15' 8" Max x 12' 7" ( 4.78m Max x 3.84m )
Bed 2 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56371639.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.