1 bedroom apartment for salePendlebury Drive, Leicester
- First floor one bedroom apartment
- Convenient location for access to City Centre
- Upvc double glazing
- Gas central heating with Worcester boiler
- Off road parking
- Kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Secure access
- Awaiting EPC
An excellent opportunity for first time or investment buyers to purchase this one bedroom first floor apartment offered with no upward chain. Situated in a popular and convenient location and benefitting from gas central heating with a Worcester boiler, Upvc double glazing and off road parking the property briefly comprises: Good sized entrance hallway with 3 x large storage cupboards, lounge/diner, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Entrance Hall - The entrance door opens to a long hallway with tiled floor and doors to lounge/dining room, bedroom, bathroom and three large storage cupboards. One of the storage cupboards offers hanging space and another houses the Worcester combi boiler.
Lounge/Diner - 15'7''x 10'8'' - A light and airy room with 2 x large double glazed windows overlooking green area, radiator and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen - 9'5''x 5'10'' - A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven with gas hob and hood over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar.
Bedroom - 12'5''x 8'8'' - A good sized double bedroom with 2 x Upvc double glazed windows, radiator.
Bathroom - 9'8''x 5'3'' - Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26544232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.