3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOut Downs, The Old Timberyard Terrace, Deal, Kent
- Final phase of development
- 2/3 bedroom town houses
- Decked rear terrace
- Carport or allocated parking
- High specification and only a few minutes from the town and beach
- EPC energy rating B (84)
The final phase of ‘Outdowns’ offering a selection of different layouts to suit all tastes. These 2/3 bedroom town houses are spacious inside and are set over 3 floors. Park the car in an allocated parking space or carport and head inside and explore. The first floor is where you find the lounge or open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area that leads out via bi-fold doors onto your own decked terrace. You can be in town or on the beach in minutes if you decide ‘Outdowns’ is for you!Please be advised: Pictures are artist’s impressions for comparison purposes; the specification varies on different houses, please ask about other available houses at Out Downs.
What the Developer says:
Mildvalley Developments LLP are local developers, who carefully consider the local environment and are keen to enhance the energy-efficiency of their new homes.
The specification has been designed to create a feeling of luxury and comfort and includes high gloss white kitchen, aluminium clad wooden windows, Roca sanitary ware, Grohe taps and showers, eye level oven/grill, main bathroom includes separate shower.
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 9'11 (3.25m x 3.02m)
- Shower Room
- Living Space: 26'0 x 10'10 (7.93m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 12'9 x 7'10 (3.89m x 2.39m)
- Terrace: 17'9 x 7'10 (5.41m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'8 x 8'9 (5.39m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 10'0 (3.30m x 3.05m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56381101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10631798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.