2 bedroom terraced house for saleSunningdale Road, Wavertree
- Two bedroom mid terrace house
- Property requires updating throughout
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Ideal for a variety of buyers
- Viewing is highly advised
- No chain
Located in the area of Wavertree, L15 is this two bedroom mid terrace property arriving to the sales market with NO CHAIN. Situated on Goswell Street, the property does require updating throughout but will appeal to a variety of buyers with investors potentially gaining a good rental return. The accommodation briefly comprises of a through living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Externally, the property benefits from a rear courtyard. Arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment. NO CHAIN.
20' 2'' x 12' 4'' (6.14m x 3.76m)
Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, gas fire with surround, television point, wall mounted lighting, two radiators and stairs rising to the first floor.
6' 3'' x 4' 8'' (1.90m x 1.42m)
A range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink, space for a free standing cooker, wall tiles to splash back areas, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the living room and loft access.
12' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.76m x 2.87m)
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator.
Front door and door to the living room.
10' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.12m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, two built in storage cupboards, radiator and door to the bathroom.
5' 8'' x 4' 7'' (1.73m x 1.40m)
A three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a showerhead attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, partially tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Enclosed yard with gate to rear access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56381547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9067978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.