1 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Court, Drayton Garden Village, West Drayton, UB7 9AA
- New Apartment Under Construction
- Completion Due May/June 2017
- 1 Bed Second Floor Apartment
- South Facing Balcony
- Overlooks Roof Garden
- Near West Drayton Station
- Allocated Parking
PRIVATE SALE AT REDUCED PRICE: Close to West Drayton "Crossrail" station. A private sale of a new 1 bedroom Albany style apartment currently under construction by Bellway Homes with completion due in May/June 2017. Ideal for the first time or investment buyer the property is priced to sell and similar style properties are likely to sell at above this price.
This 2nd floor apartment features an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances to include the living/dining area with private south facing balcony overlooking a roof garden, fitted wardrobes to double bedroom and a contemporary fitted bathroom. Other benefits include a 10 year NHBC warranty, video entry phone system, allocated parking and 125 year lease.
The property will be situated in a very popular location within walking distance of West Drayton station to Paddington (Crossrail due 2019) and Stockley Business Park and only a short drive to Heathrow Airport and the M4/M25 motorway networks. Local shops and bus routes are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.