4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnson Road, Cricklewood, London, NW2
- Wonderful corner house, just under 3000 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Garage, OSP, stunning 64 ft garden
- Bespoke kitchen, new flooring, solid oak doors
- Electric security gate, CCTV (monitored via app)
- New flooring, completely re-wired & re-plumbed
- New Megaflow Winchester boiler
- 100% wool carpets, marble flooring
- Master suite with bathroom & dressing room
- Bespoke walnut staircases, excellent storage
A truly magnificent semi-detached four bedroom corner property offering just under 3000 sq ft of living space, recently renewed to a very high standard with incredible bespoke features. Uniquely decorated throughout, the house boasts an impressive double reception room leading onto the stunning 64 ft landscaped garden, large kitchen with custom-made units, master bedroom with dressing room and luxury bathroom. All woodwork is custom-made with character oak, bathrooms & flooring on the GF uses grade A marble; the house also has a luxurious converted loft with enormous storage space, character oak/library office, garage for two cars and OSP.
Excellent position just moments away from wonderful Gladstone Park & within walking distance to Willesden Green Jubilee Line.
Ground Floor -
Reception 1 - 24'8x17'7 (7.52m x 5.36m) -
Reception 2 - 17'0x13'1 (5.18m x 3.99m) -
Reception 3 - 18'11x9'2 (5.77m x 2.79m) -
Kitchen - 16'1x12'9 (4.90m x 3.89m) -
Garden - 64'8x37'1 (19.71m x 11.30m) -
Garage - 16'8x8'0 (5.08m x 2.44m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 14'10x11'8 (4.52m x 3.56m) -
Bedroom 3 - 17'8x13'5 (5.38m x 4.09m) -
Bedroom 4 - 11'4x9'8 (3.45m x 2.95m) -
Study - 12'7x8'2 (3.84m x 2.49m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 25'2x15'5 (7.67m x 4.70m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56383167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28158690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.