5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Edwards Grove, Teddington
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached Edwardian Family Home
- 5 Double Bedrooms and Study Area
- Detached Double Garage to the Side
- Potential to Extend or Develop the Site
- 2 Living Rooms and Separate Kitchen
- South Facing Mature Rear Garden
- 0.4 Miles from Collis Primary and Teddington Secondary
Edwardian Semi Detached 5 bedroom family home on a substantial plot with a large double garage, driveway parking and a south facing rear garden. Situated in a desirable Teddington River Roads location just 0.4 miles from Collis Primary, Sacred Heart Primary and Teddington Secondary and 0.7 miles from Hampton Wick Infants and St John the Baptist Junior Schools.
Stunning period property with 2507 Sq ft of well proportioned living space over 4 floors with a detached double garage to the side offering potential to extend the current house, add a granny annexe or possibly build a house (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Spacious entrance hallway leads to the bay fronted living room, kitchen and utility room, a w.c and the dining room with access to the garden from the dining and utility rooms and stairs in the hall down to the cellar. On the first floor are 3 double bedrooms with built in storage, a w.c, the luxury period style family bathroom with balcony access and stairs up to 2 further double bedrooms, a shower room and a study area.
Located 0.7 miles from Teddington town centre, train station, Bushy Park and Teddington Footbridge with access across the River Thames to Ham Lands and towpath walks to Hampton Court Palace and Richmond.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56383840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2317737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.