3 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Road, Pittenweem, Anstruther, KY10
- STUNNING DETACHED RENOVATED COTTAGE
- Many Traditional Features Throughout
- GENEROUS LOUNGE WITH SPIRAL STAIRCASE
- EPC = F
- Contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room
- SHOW HOME CONDITION INTERALLY
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- Three Stunning Bedrooms
- OPEN COUNTRY VIEWS TO FRONT & REAR
- Attractive Well Maintained Gardens
* OUTSTANDING COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE IN IMMACULATE CONDITION INSIDE & OUT!
* Complete renovation offering a traditional stone built individually designed home
* GENEROUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND SPIRAL STAIRCASE
* Bright dining kitchen with Stanley solid fuel oven providing central heating
* THREE STUNNING BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM WITH FREE STANDING ROLL TOP BATH
* Country views to the front and rear and attractive well maintained garden grounds
This delightful cottage was a complete renovation project in 1997, now offering a wonderful and unique traditional detached cottage. Accommodation comprises a bright and generous lounge with windows to front and rear, feature fireplace and wrought iron staircase leading to the first floor. There is a downstairs shower/wet room and country style dining kitchen with Stanley stove which fires the central heating and there is also a gas hob. Upstairs the master bedroom has an external stair leading down to the side garden, and there are two further fantastic bedrooms and a study area. Externally the property has garden grounds to the front and side offering lawn and shrub areas, patio and bbq and off street parking. Open country views surround the property. Viewing is a must to appreciate the standard of this property which is a credit to the owners!
Pittenweem is a picturesque fishing village situated in the highly desirable East Neuk of Fife. The village has an active harbour with fishing boats and sandy beaches. The village has public houses and comes alive annually when it hosts it's Arts Festival which has become one of the best known of such gatherings. Primary schooling is available within the village and secondary schooling is at Waid Academy in nearby Anstruther.
Barley Cottage is a simply stunning home. Situated at the end of a quiet lane with country views surrounding the property,
MEASUREMENTS: Lounge: 4.3M X 6.3; Kitchen: 4.5 X 4.9; Bedroom 1: 3.4 x 2.8 Bedroom 2: 3.6 x 3.4; Bed 3: 2.10 x 2.3
Kitchen / Dining Room
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56385789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528816011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.