2 bedroom flat for saleHadlow Drive, Palm Bay, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom well presented first floor flat
- Garage and parking
- Palm Bay location
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This chain free first floor flat is well presented throughout and situated in the ever-popular Palm Bay area of Margate within walking distance of stunning sandy beaches and cliff top walks making this property an ideal sea side retreat, buy to let or even first time buy.
Inside there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The lounge is spacious and is dual aspect making it bright and airy. The kitchen/diner is well equipped with wall and base units and integrated appliances as well as plenty of space for a table and chairs, you could imagine yourself adding the finishing touches to dinner with your guests sitting at the table whilst having a good catch up.
The current owner has had the lease extended and the property benefits from a garage and parking with no onward chain and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Call Ward & Partners to arrange your internal viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 17'7 x 12'5 (5.36m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 11'1 (3.79m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Kitchen/diner: 12'10 x 12'0 (3.91m x 3.66m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56385939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15109014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.