4 bedroom detached house for saleMulberry Green, Old Harlow
- Classic Victorian home
- Located in a conservation area
- Plenty of original features
- Three reception rooms
- Utility & ground floor shower room
- Train station within walking distance
- Amenities within a short walk
- Approximately 2900sqft of accommodation
- Large established rear garden
- EPC Rating - F
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Mulberry Green is a pretty and desirable area in Old Harlow conveniently located for the town's amenities and transport links. Harlow Mill train station is close by providing access to London Liverpool Street and Cambridge. By road M11/M25 access is within easy reach (junction 7) as is Stansted Airport. There are three junior schools within a two mile radius, the Mark Hall Academy and the independent St Nicholas School.
This large detached Victorian home is located within the Old Town's conservation area and as such it retains plenty of character in keeping with it's age including fireplaces and large sash windows. Accommodation on the ground floor consists of a sitting room, dining room, utility room, shower room, large living room and a kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, integrated oven/grill as well as a four point induction hob and space for a large fridge-freezer. On the first floor there is an impressive master bedroom suite with an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a private well tended garden and a driveway leading down the side to a single garage. To the rear of the property there is a fabulous established garden extending to approximately 130ft. The majority of the garden is secluded and it includes a studio.
The council tax band is G.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56387061.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100372002416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackay Property, Sawbridgeworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.