3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFurnace Hill Road, Clay Cross
- Attractively Priced Modern Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking at Rear
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Spacious Living Room At Rear
- Anticipated Occupation Feb - Apr 2019
- EPC Rating is C
**MAKE AN OFFER**A modern three bedroom semi detached house with a low maintenance garden and parking at the rear. The property benefits from having double glazing and central heating whilst internally comprises an entrance hall, guest WC, kitchen, living dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a small garden area to the front, paved garden area to the rear with parking too.The current occupants are purchasing a new build property which has an anticipated completion of Feb - Apr 2019. This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250 deposit on reservation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56387451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9075671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Oak Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.