3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColbourne Road, Bath
- 1930's Built End of Terrace House
- Large Level Enclosed Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Living & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Useful Boot Room
- Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- OPEN HOUSE LAUNCH Saturday 15th October between 10:00 & 11:30 am
A great opportunity to acquire a three bedroom, 1930's built end of terrace house enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting close to local schools and shops. Offering well planned and modernised accommodation complimented by large level gardens, the house would make the perfect home for first time buyers
OPEN DAY LAUNCH Saturday 15th October between 10:00 & 11:30 am. Please call to reserve your time slot.
Accommodation comprises Hallway; Living Room; Dining Room; Kitchen; Boot Room; WC; First Floor First Floor Landing; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Garden.
Double radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Living Room 13' 8" x 13' ( 4.17m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Feature fireplace with gas fire. Picture rail. Wide opening to..
Dining Room 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units. Roll edge worktop surfaces with tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Double radiator.
Double radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Roll edge worktop surfaces with appliance space below with plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to rear. Worcester gas boiler supplying the heating and hot water.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Picture rail. Hatch to roofspace.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Double radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Double radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 5' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.73m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear. White suite comprising paneled bath with Aqualisa shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashback. Double radiator.
Enclosed lawn garden with pathway to front door.
Large level and fully enclosed garden with neat lawn and patio area. Well stocked and colourful flower and shrub borders. Side pedestrian access. water tap.
Proceed out of Bath on the A367 Wells Road. After passing the Bear Flat shopping area turn right onto Bloomfield Road. Proceed to the top of the hill and proceed through the traffic lights. Colbourne Road is the fourth left turn and the property will be found on the left hand side at the end of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.