2 bedroom apartment for saleSouthcrest Gardens, Southcrest, Redditch
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- No Chain
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
Shipways are proud to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM apartment on the SECOND FLOOR with BALCONY and situated within the the leafy and sought after SOUTHCREST GARDENS in Redditch. Benefiting from ALLOCATED PARKING AND GARAGE as well as a modern kitchen and bathroom. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this well presented two bedroom apartment on the second floor situated in the private and sought after development Southcrest Gardens.
Internally the property briefly comprises a large lounge with balcony, modern style kitchen and bathroom a well as two bedrooms.
This apartment further benefits from being set within communal gardens and has allocated parking and a garage.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
No onward chain.
Top Floor Apt
Approach via pathway leading up to secure communal entrance door. Steps ascending to landing through doorway into hallway leading up to main accommodation door.
Central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and a good size storage cupboard housing the water tank and doors off to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 11" max excluding door recess ( 4.65m x 3.63m max excluding door recess )
Double window and door to front elevation giving access to balcony, double window to side, coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 8' 11" max excluding door recess ( 3.56m max x 2.72m max excluding door recess )
A range of white fitted wall and base units with roll top surfaces over incorporating a sink with mixer tap over, drainer to side and tiling to splash back. Fitted oven, hob and extractor fan over, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Feature flooring, central heating radiator and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max excluding door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.25m max excluding door recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to built in storage cupboard and carpeted flooring. Central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and carpeted flooring. Central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
White panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, closed coupled flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Central heating radiator, feature flooring, coving to ceiling and wood cladding to low walls.
Set behind secure metal gates. the garage has an up and over garage door to the front
In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979 (Declaration of Interest), please note that the seller(s) of this property are the relative(s) of an employee of Shipways.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.