5 bedroom character property for saleBlasford Hill, Little Waltham, Chelmsford, CM3
- Grade II Listed Detached Cottage
- Renovated and Superbly Presented throughout
- Many Original Features including inglenook fireplace
- Self Contained Annexe Accommodation
- Stable Bock comprising 4 stables and tack room
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Large Farmhouse style Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Additional Land Available by separate negotiation
- Off Road Parking
Thorleys is a beautifully presented Grade II Listed property which dates back to the 15th century. The house was subject to an extensive professional renovation and restoration project, in recent years, whilst retaining its original charm. The spacious conservatory and kitchen to the south of the house, afford beautiful views across the cottage garden and into the fields beyond. The property boasts a wealth of exposed timber beams, vaulted ceilings and a number of fireplaces with log burning stoves, the largest an inglenook fireplace having side seat and display recesses. The house offers excellent living accommodation throughout and would suit any family, flowing from the dining room reception, through to the sitting room, conservatory and kitchen/breakfast room, certainly fantastic for entertaining guests. The first floor accommodation is accessible via two separate staircases from the ground floor. The vaulted master bedroom has the benefit of an en suite bathroom. A further three bedrooms, two of which also have vaulted ceilings are also accessed via this floor, along with the family shower room. Fully self contained ancillary building with kitchen, lounge, and shower room with a staircase providing access to first floor bedroom combined study area. Mature gardens lie to the rear of the property providing further stunning views across Thorleys’ open fields and countryside beyond. There is also a private courtyard and Ancillary buildings available within the grounds, which include a quadruple stable block with tack room and storage as well as a large pond to the far end of the plot. The mature landscaped lawned gardens feature an abundance of trees and shrubs and there is a private courtyard area positioned to the immediate rear of the property. The garden area affords stunning views across Thorleys’ open fields and countryside beyond.
An additional 2 acre field located adjacent to the main grounds of Thorleys and which benefits from a right of access across an adjoining lower field to the lane is available by SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3153540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.