2 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Avenue, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Lounge with open fire
- Dining room
- Popular residential location
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D
If you are looking for a Victorian home with plenty of living space then look no further. This well presented two bedroom house is situated in a convenient location close to Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother hospital as well as local shops. If you travel regularly you will be pleased to know that there is a bus route close by which you can use to get around Thanet with ease, if you travel further afield then you can use Margate's mainline train station which will have you in London within 90 minutes.
Inside there is a spacious lounge with a bay window where you could imagine sitting of an evening with the open fire crackling away. When you have guests you also have a separate dining room and a kitchen which is great for entertaining. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms a family bathroom and a utility room which could be used as a study.
Margate has stunning sandy beaches and cliff top walks as well as the popular and trendy old town to keep you entertained in your spare time, call Wards to arrange your internal viewing.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'5 into bay x 11'6 (4.40m x 3.51m)
- Dining Room: 14'1 x 9'6 (4.30m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen: 14'6 x 8'8 (4.42m x 2.64m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 11'6 (3.84m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 8'8 (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56396076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15109016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.