2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAlexandra Road, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat with its own entrance
- Private rear garden
- Modern living area
- Popular location
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating C (72)
If you are looking for a property that you can move straight into then look no further than this beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat with a private entrance and its own garden.
The living area is the heart of the home and is open plan with the modern kitchen which is well equipped with integrated appliances. The lounge has bi-fold doors which when opened bring the garden indoors and create a lovely area to entertain your friends and family.
There are two double bedrooms one with its own en suite shower room as well as a main family bathroom. The second bedroom has a door to its own inner courtyard.
This property really does need to be seen to be fully appreciated. Situated in a popular residential with easy access to bus routes and within walking distance of Margate's mainline train station.
- Living Room: 18'5 x 15'2 (5.62m x 4.63m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'3 (2.06m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 12'3 (4.04m x 3.74m)
- En-suite: 5'2 x 4'11 (1.58m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'2 (3.46m x 2.49m)
- Courtyard garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56396433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.