3 bedroom bungalow for saleHenver Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- 1.3 acre development site
- Approx. 1 mile from the town centre
- Outline Planning Consent for 11 dwellings
- A mixture of houses and bungalows
- Some affordable units under a Section 106 Agreement
- Existing 3/4 bed detached bungalow requiring modernisation
- Site access off Henver Road
- Walking distance of a Primary and two Secondary Schools
- Closing date for Tender 12.00 noon on Wednesday 16th November
- For Further information contact Webbers in Newquay
This 1.3 acre development site is located on the outskirts of Newquay. The property includes a large existing bungalow in need of modernisation. Outline Planning Consent has been granted for the erection of 11 dwellings comprising a mix of bungalows and houses to include a number of affordable homes.
Full details of the consent check out the Online Planning Register at www.cornwall.gov.uk
From the Webbers office in Newquay, proceed away from the town centre along Narrowcliff/Henver Road in the direction of Quintrell Downs. At the first mini-roundabout (Tesco Express store on the right) take the first exit (straight ahead). Continue along the road and straight ahead at the double mini-roundabout. 208 Henver Road is located a little way along on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.