3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVALDA VALE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended semi detached property within the town of Immingham
- Ideal family home with three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens with a drive providing off road parking
- Modern decor throughout
- Gas central heating and mostly uPVC double glazed
- Modern fitted kitchen with an extensive range of units
- Situated within close proximity to a selection of local amenities
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
**Please note the property is currently Leasehold, but will be made Freehold upon completion** Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this extended, three bedroom semi detached property situated within a popular area within the town of Immingham. Ideally suited to a family, this property is sure to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Nearby there are a selection of local amenities as well as a regular bus service and fantastic road links. Internal viewing will reveal a modern decor throughout and a cosy lounge to the front of the property. The kitchen which was extended has an extensive range of fitted units and also provides access to the sitting room/dining room which has also been extended. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of those being generous doubles. The bathroom has a white suite and is located to the rear of the property. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with off road parking. Please note the property is currently Leasehold, but will be made Freehold upon completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56403307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7215183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.