3 bedroom terraced house for saleChesapeake Road, Chaddesden, Derby
- SPACIOUS AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED MID-TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
This well presented and deceptively spacious mid town house is situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre major commuting links and excellent local amenities from its position.
This well presented and deceptively spacious mid town house is situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre major commuting links and excellent local amenities from its position. A chain free accommodation on offer, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/Diner, Three bedrooms, Bathroom, Driveway parking, and rear garden BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having front entrance double glazed door with obscured glass inset, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, five recessed spotlights, radiator and doors leading in to lounge.
Lounge 15' into recess x 11' 7" ( 4.57m into recess x 3.53m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, coving and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 6' 10" plus recess ( 5.46m x 2.08m plus recess )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edged work surface over and tile splash backs incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher. Space for a dining table, tiled flooring front, and rear double glazed windows, rear elevation, double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, storage cupboard housing gas central heating combination gas central heating boiler, coving and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having front elevation double glazing window with obscured glass, loft access hatch , coving and doors leading into bedroom one.
Bedroom One 15' into recess x 11' 7" ( 4.57m into recess x 3.53m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.58m x 3.53m into recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard with coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" into recess x 7' 7" ( 2.72m into recess x 2.31m )
Having front elevation double glazed windows, storage cupboard, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 10' into recess x 5' 9" ( 3.05m into recess x 1.75m )
Having a recently installed matching three piece suite comprising low level WC with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap set into storage unit and panelled bath with mixer tap shower over tiled, surround two front elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass, airing cupboard housing gas central heating, hot water cylinder integral speakers with surround sound and extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates drive, pathway to the front entrance door gated access to rear garden slate chippings to borders outside lighting and boundary walling and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating seating area with slate chippings to surface, raised flower beds. Outside tap, outside lighting, two outside stores and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56403463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.