4 bedroom detached house for saleKare Road, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
- Four Bedroom Detached
- An Ideal Family Home
- Utility & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- £9,000 of Additional Upgrades
- EPC: B
Allsopp & Allsopp are pleased to offer to the market this stunning four bedroom detached family home. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a high end finish, and is part of the exclusive new homes development 'The Brambles' off Blackberry Lane in Wyken.
The property is ideally placed for local amenities including, shops, University Hospital and schools. There is a local pubs, open greens and great transport links including the M6, M69 and A444.
With the property only being a year old it benefits from having 9 years remaining of the NHBC warranty.
On the ground floor you will find a lounge, an upgraded magnet kitchen/diner which is fantastic for family dining with french doors leading out onto the rear garden, a utility room and a downstairs cloakroom/w.c. Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout, double glazing, off road parking and access to the single garage. To the rear you have a good sized rear garden with panel fencing surrounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56404494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COV170979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsopp & Allsopp, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.