3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrowgate Road, Hackney E9
Withdrawn from Market
- Ideal Family Home Arranged Over Three Floors
- Integral Garage With Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Mezzanine Floor Overlooking Lounge Area
- Located Nearby To Well Street Common And Victoria Park
- Plenty Of Natural Light
- Potential For A Loft Conversion (STPP)
£800,000 - £850,000 - An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom town house with the benefit of integral garage. It is arranged over three floors and boasts a great feel of comfortable and well-proportioned living accommodation. The reception room is flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows, stairs from hallway leads to a fantastic mezzanine level currently used as a dining/study area, on the same floor there is a first floor cloakroom and a great size kitchen/breakfast room with a Juliet balcony. The next floor up comprises of three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in a great location having a range of shops, restaurants, bars nearby and of course not forgetting the beautiful open green spaces of Victoria Park and Well Street common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56407534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7103818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.