3 bedroom chalet for saleMAIN ROAD, HUMBERSTON FITTIES
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom detached holiday home.
- Popular holiday development a short walk from the beach.
- Entrance, open plan lounge and modern kitchen, bathroom and three reasonable sized bedrooms.
- Pleasant lawned gardens. Off road parking.
- Quiet location close to the Yacht club and having no forward chain.
- Properties on this development have limited occupancy (max 10 months per year).
- Please note:- Mortgages are not available for properties on Humberston Fitties due to short leases.
- Energy performance rating G and Council tax band A.
With no forward chain on the vendors side we are delighted to offer this well proportioned three bed detached holiday home set upon the popular Humberston Fitties development located near the Yacht club. Enjoying the benefits of calor gas central heating, the property briefly comprises entrance, open plan styled lounge and kitchen, bathroom and three reasonable sized bedrooms. Pleasant lawned gardens to three aspects and off road parking make this a property to be viewed.
8' 0'' x 11' 5'' (2.448m x 3.476m)
The kitchen offers a range of lovely white modern wall and base units with complementary roll edged work surfacing with inset twin stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and four ring calor gas hob. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Windows to the rear and side elevations. French doors to the rear aspect. Wall mounted boiler.
9' 12'' x 6' 4'' (3.046m x 1.924m)
Equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower and screen over, pedestal washbasin and close coupled w.c. Tiling to the walls. Central heating radiator. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Window to the rear elevation. Access to the roof void.
13' 5'' x 7' 10'' (4.086m x 2.400m)
Offering window to the rear elevation and having central heating radiator. Neutrally decorated.
6' 10'' x 13' 3'' (2.088m x 4.034m)
The second double bedroom has a window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator.
10' 0'' x 5' 1'' minimum (3.057m x 1.549m)
With window to the rear elevation, the final of the three bedrooms has a central heating radiator.
The property is located upon this pleasant lawned plot a short walk of the beach and the Cleethorpes Yacht club. With lawned areas to the front and both side elevations and the benefit of off road parking.
Neutrally decorated and with wooden coving, the entrance has a timber and glazed entrance door to he front elevation. Opening through into the inner hallway and lounge. Central heating radiator.
12' 2'' x 14' 2'' (3.698m x 4.322m)
The lounge is again neutrally decorated and has three windows to the front elevation and one to the side aspect. Central heating radiator. Window seat below the front window with storage compartment beneath. The lounge then opens through into the kitchen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4960891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.