3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuskin Way, Littleover, Derby
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY MODERNISED
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LOCATED ON A POPULAR CUL DE SAC
Situated within Littleover is this immaculately presented and recently modernised semi detached house which is situated on a good sized plot.
Situated within Littleover is this immaculately presented and recently modernised semi detached house which is situated on a good sized plot. The superbly appointed accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room, utility room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, front and rear gardens and driveway parking for several cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC door with double glazed inset with obscured glass, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, understairs storage, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 12' 7" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.78m )
having front elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, space for a dining table, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 11" into recess ( 3.15m x 2.72m into recess )
having a recently installed matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and splashbacks, incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, laminate flooring, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, rear elevation double glazed window, pantry with side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and storage unit with work surface over and lighting and side entrance door leading to
Garden Room 11' 4" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.45m x 2.97m into recess )
having front entrance door, side entrance door providing access to rear garden with double glazed inset, opening leading into utility room and door leading into downstairs wc.
having low level wc with push button flush set into storage unit with tiled work surface.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 4' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.35m )
having a range of floor mounted units with work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating appliance space and rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 10" into recess x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.91m into recess x 3.02m plus recess )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
having a matching white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and curved glass screen, tiling to walls, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, four recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
having a white low level wc with push button flush, tiling to walls, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and extractor fan.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway is flanked by a good sized garden area which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates access to front entrance door, access to garden room, outside security lighting and boundary hedging. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates flower beds, garden shed, outside security lighting and boundary hedging and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409808.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.