4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterside Drive, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7NF
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home recently updated by current owners
- Popular location convenient for local amenities and the town centre
- Refitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and three further bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Driveway and single garage
- Double glazing, gas central heating and energy efficiency rating of C
A spacious 4 bedroom detached home on a corner plot in a popular location convenient for the town centre and local facilities. In brief the accommodation, which has recently been updated, comprises entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room, sitting room and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a small garden planted with mature shrubs and a path leading to the front door. To the side, accessed from Saltworks Close there is a driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear there is a fully enclosed, part walled garden with a good degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and patio area.
The property has gas fired central heating, double glazing and has an energy efficiency rating of C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56416945.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99274808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.