3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHiston Way, Lynton Park, Blakelaw, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Room
- Fully-Fitted Breakfasting Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Single Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Located in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: D
A three-bedroom semi-detached family home with modern fixtures and fittings, located in a private cul-de-sac. The property also benefits from L-shaped living / dining room and breakfasting kitchen with double glazing throughout.
The family home is entered through a partially glazed porch leading to the bright and spacious open-plan living/dining room with patio doors leading to the rear gardens.
A fully-fitted breakfasting kitchen complements this generous family home which also benefits from an integrated garage, two double bedrooms a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
The property is accessed over a blocked paved driveway leading to the single garage and entrance porch.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries to create good levels of privacy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56419338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12264716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobsons Estate Agents, Darras Hall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.