3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStoats Nest Road, Coulsdon
Withdrawn from Market
- BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EN SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- AMITICO FLOORING TO RECEPTION HALL & KITCHEN, FITTED CARPETS TO REMAINDER
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOLAR ASSISTED ENERGY
BRAND NEW: A fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning BRAND NEW three bedroom semi detached home located within walking distance to Coulsdon Town Centre.
This beautiful individually built and designed larger than average three bedroom semi detached home has been finished to a high specification , offering spacious lounge, separate dinning room, fully fitted kitchen / breakfast room with integrated appliances, three good size bedrooms master with en suite, luxury family bathroom suite, cloakroom, Amtico flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen, new carpeting to the rest of the accommodation, full double glazing, gas radiator heating, solar assisted energy, landscaped gardens to the rear and off street parking PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, MUST BE SEEN INTERNALLY TO FULLY APPRECIATE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56424196.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7236126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Valley Homes, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.