4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Peters Court, Havenstreet
- Picturesque Village Setting
- Very High Standard Throughout
- Sleek Contemporary Kitchen & Bathrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (2 En-Suite) + Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
Havenstreet is a picture postcard village with glorious rural surroundings, yet just 4 miles from Ryde town centre and mainland communications.
One of East Wight's pleasant rural villages, Havenstreet is conveniently located equidistant from the islands principle towns of Ryde and Newport, which host a comprehensive selection of amenities, including shops, and supermarkets. Closer still is the village of Wootton where one will find the nearest main shop. Havenstreet is also approximately a 10 minute drive to Fishbourne Car Ferry for access to the mainland.
The village is surrounded by countryside and woodlands accessed via various footpaths and bridleways, with one particularly popular destination being Firestone Copse.
For steam enthusiasts, the Isle of Wight Steam Railway Museum is in Havenstreet, along with a station which was built in 1926.
The village put - 'The White Hart Inn', has recently been extensively renovated, and has a large garden and serves good local fayre. Havenstreet is winner of the 'Medium Village' category in the 2014 'Best Kept Village' competition too.
4 Bedroom Detached House The homes at St Peters Court are designed for modern living, and are built and finished to a very high standard. Spacious, light filled rooms provide the perfect setting for entertaining and relaxing. These individually designed three bedroom homes are set in a beautiful countryside location, with sleek, contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, and fully landscaped gardens
LIVING ROOM 21' 9" x 11' 2" (6.63m x 3.4m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 5" x 20' 9" (3.48m x 6.32m)
STUDY 6' 6" x 11' 5" (1.98m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 2" x 11' 5" (3.4m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 9" x 14' 8" (2.67m x 4.47m)
BEDROOM 3 7' 5" x 12' 9" (2.26m x 3.89m)
BEDROOM 4 7' 2" x 11' 2" (2.18m x 3.4m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.