2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale14/2 Powderhall Road, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4GB
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development.
- Located in the popular Broughton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features light contemporary decor throughout, a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision.
- In addition, there is private patio to the rear, secured entry system, two permits for the private residential parking and well kept landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development, located in the popular Broughton area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and bathroom. Features light contemporary decor throughout, a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage. In addition, there is private patio to the rear, secured entry system, two permits for the private residential parking and well-kept landscaped grounds. The spacious reception hall gives access throughout and features quality hardwood flooring, two built-in store cupboards and the entry system handset. A front-facing lounge features a bay window, quality hardwood flooring, and pendant and wall mounted light fittings. The kitchen is also set to the front and includes granite-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, unit downlights, a tiled surround and an integrated washing machine; dishwasher; fridge/freezer; oven; gas hob and canopy. Both double bedrooms are set to the rear with built-in wardrobes; whilst the master bedroom features French patio doors to a private patio and an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is set off the hall and includes a fitted vanity unit with sink and cistern, bath with shower head fitting, and shaver points. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2186946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.