3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLorne Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom extended semi-detached family home
- Separate lounge
- Kitchen, dining & family areas
- Modern bath/shower room
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Stylish, stunning and spectacular are just 3 words to describe this extended family residence. If you are looking for somewhere you can just move into with great living space, then you need look no further.
Being extended to the rear, the possibilities are endless with the spacious lounge and dining areas, whether you just want to put your feet up to watch TV or entertain your family and friends around for dinner. It is also useful to keep an eye on the children as they sit and do their homework.
The rear of the home has been extended to a great size kitchen area providing ample space for you to rustle up a family meal or cook up a storm for your dinner guests. There is also a bonus area to set up a breakfast table or just for additional storage space.
If you find yourself with a house full, there is room for everyone upstairs with tastefully decorated and spacious bedrooms to choose from. The bathroom is spotless and there is the choice to unwind with a well-earned soak after a long day or a quick refreshing shower.
Outside at the front, there is an off-road parking space as well as the garage, so you won't need to worry about where to leave your car when you return home after a long day.
What the Owner says:
I remember walking into the house and feeling that this had to be the one for me. During the time I've been here i have ensured that the house has been looked after by redecorating and updating.
Whether you commute or are looking for good schools or just open spaces of parkland I feel this location just fits the bill.
I will be taking away many fond memories with me and hope that the next owner will be just as happy here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'5 x 12'2 (3.79m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 8'5 (2.59m x 2.57m)
- Dining Area: 20'3 x 9'8 (6.18m x 2.95m)
- Family Area: 11'4 x 10'11 (3.46m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 9'4 (3.79m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'2 x 7'1 (2.19m x 2.16m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Off-Road Parking Space
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56431179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.