5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Large Family House with Superb Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Off-street Parking and Garage
- Close to Highly-regarded Schools
A substantial semi-detached family home with an amazing private and secluded south-facing garden, well-placed for highly-regarded schools.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall, an L-shaped dining room/reception room with skylight windows and doors to the garden, a separate reception to the front with an attractive fireplace, a modern kitchen, a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there are the master bedroom with en suite facilities, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom, while on the second floor there is a further bedroom, currently used as a playroom.
Outside there is off-street parking to the front, while to the rear there is a decked patio area with steps down to a large, mature south-facing rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56431689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA130372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.