2 bedroom caravan for saleStrete, Near Dartmouth
Withdrawn from Market
- New Hampton Willerby Static Caravan
- Modern fully fitted kitchen/diner
- Glorious lounge with floor to ceiling picture windows
- Two good size bedrooms (actually sleeps 6 people)
- Family shower cubicle with toilet and wash basin
- Full gas radiator central heating
- Full UPVC double glazing
- Private corner garden with shed
Offering the ultimate in affordable holiday accommodation is this immaculate high quality Willerby static caravan known as the NEW HAMPTON.
Conveniently sited to all local amenities and within close proximity to the many excellent attractions & beaches, this holiday home is sure to impress all who view. The caravan park is maintained to the highest standard and has recently undergone a major renovation program regardless of cost. For further information and viewings please contact: SITE MANAGER on 07733 226618.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56434833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9092649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property Services, Bradley Stoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.