4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Road, Edgbaston, B15 2NX
Offers in Region of
- FREEHOLD family residence in highly sought out area
- Extended property to the rear lower level
- Large Private Driveway and landscaped rear garden
- Walking distance to West House, Hallfield, St George’s, and Edgbaston High School for Girls
- Located on the desirable Calthorpe Estate
- Walking distance to Busy Bees Nursery
- Situated on the highly desirable Calthorpe Estate
- Walking distance to the NEW Edgbaston Village
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this beautifully presented family residence located on the highly sought after Calthorpe Estate and in close proximity to Birmingham City Centre.
The property on offer is extensive and has been wonderfully extended on the lower floor to rear creating a 'WOW' factor kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading out to an impressive rear garden. The ground floor also offers two reception rooms and cloakroom. The first floor benefits from four double bedrooms with two having ensuit facilities and a separate family bathroom. This immaculately presented home is in walking distance of Birmingham City Centre, and is within easy access of Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University.
The Edgbaston Village with all its high eateries including Michelin Star Restaurant Simpsons are a stones throw away and the surrounding schools within the catchment area have some of the best ratings in the UK. Schools such as Hallfield School, Edgbaston School for Girls and West House.
The area is located close to the business district in Edgbaston and Birmingham City Centre including the NEW HSBC HQ, PWC UK HQ, HMRC and HS2 Midlands.
The area is flourishing and is a desirable area to live, work and raise a family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56435934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101348001637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.