8 bedroom block of apartments for saleDuke Street, Liverpool
Withdrawn from Market
- New development
- Central location on Duke street L1
- 8 X Studios with kitchens and bathrooms
- Laundry room and cycle store
- Development will be complete to a high specification
- Excellent rental income with potential in excess of £56,000 per annumm
8 x studio apartments located on Duke street, Liverpool city centre. The property which extends over five floors is undergoing extensive refurbishment to create a development of 8 Studios apartments each with en suite bathroom and kitchen. Each room will be designed to a high specification and complete with modern fixtures and fittings. A cycle store will be located on the ground floor and the basement will offer residents a communal laundry room. Please see attached drawings for room measurements and detailed layout.
We anticipate each room could achieve £140.00 per week giving a gross rent of in excess of £56,000.
Please call 0151 708 5588 for further information on this investment opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56436541.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7238152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.