2 bedroom bungalow for saleProspect Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Town centre location
- Low maintenance garden & allocated parking
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Set back off the street in a tucked away position, this modern, detached bungalow has more than meets the eye! There is private allocated parking which is on Prospect Road itself and the steps down to the low maintenance paved garden provide a quiet setting for you to relax. From the garden is a path which leads onto Palmerston Road and so, makes popping into the town for essentials a breeze! Inside, you’re greeted by a nice spacious hall leading off to all of the accommodation; two double bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to bedroom 1 and a separate bathroom for when you prefer a nice soak in the bath! A good sized lounge/dining area has sliding doors out onto a private decked terrace – the perfect spot to sit out and relax when the weather is good. From the dining area, a modern fitted kitchen area has all the appliances you’ll need, including; a cooker, fridge/freezer and even a built in vacuum system! All in all a great bungalow, that’s definitely worth a look inside!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'10 x 11'7 (6.05m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 9'1 (3.97m x 2.77m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 8'10 (2.90m x 2.69m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Terrace
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60617999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.