1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAlbion Road, Birchington, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious one-bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Allocated parking
- Central location for Birchington village shops and transport links
- Offered with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC energy rating G (18)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £150,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Whether for a first home or as an investment purchase, this apartment in leafy, residential Albion Road is a sure-fire winner.
As soon as you step foot through the front door of this magnificent and imposing building you know that you are home. The space available is enormous, with a huge sitting room providing ample space for a dining area within it. The modern kitchen is separated off into its own space by a range of base units; why not add a few stools and have a morning coffee while the sunshine spills through from the large windows.
Moving further on you will find that the bedroom too is an excellent size, with plenty of scope to add as much storage as you need. Talking of storage, this flat also comes with the added benefit of a cellar room. Whether you want to use it as a home office, gym or simply a space to pack away your suitcases and Christmas decorations, then this fits the bill.
The property also benefits from an allocated parking space so you can rest assured that after a long day there you can pull up, turn the key in the lock and settle down for the evening.
Being so close to the shops on Station Road means that you won’t have too far to travel for those everyday essentials; there is also easy access for the train station which will take to the Thanet towns, Canterbury and London beyond.
What the Owner says:
I bought this flat for my son to live in a good few years ago because it ticked so many boxes. It was by far the largest that we had seen and the high ceilings really added to that sense of ‘space’. The useful cellar room was an added bonus too, you can never have too much storage and the allocated parking space sealed the deal.
He’s now moved on to bigger things, having upgraded to his first house in Canterbury, which means that this lovely ground floor apartment is ready for its next owner.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 15'5 x 14'5 (4.70m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'4 x 7'10 (4.37m x 2.39m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom: 13'11 x 13'10 (4.24m x 4.22m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.