3 bedroom terraced house for saleLockhurst Street, London, E5
- Sensitively Restored and Extended
- Exquisite Attention To Detail
- Grand Working Victorian Fireplaces and Ornate Radiators
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights and Extensive Glazing
- Sumptuous Exposed Wooden Flooring
- South Facing Mature Tranquil Garden
- Excellent Choice of Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools
Enviably located in this tree-lined street is this glorious Victorian home, sensitively extended and restored offering versatile accommodation over four floors. Retaining a plethora of magnificent original features, exquisite modern designs and bathed in an abundance of natural light. Composed of a grand reception hallway, two intercommunicating reception rooms, an exquisite bespoke fitted kitchen/diner opening to fantastic living/entertaining space with bi-folding doors leading to a secluded south facing, mature tranquil garden and a chic downstairs bathroom. Three double bedrooms and a stylish shower room. Close to Chatsworth Road, Millfield’s Park and transport links offering swift City access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56437845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC180422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.