4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Croft, Brimsham Park, Yate
- Well Situated Detached Home
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Utility, Cloakroom, Ensuite
- Scope for Modernisation
- Double Garage
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Vendors Suited - priced to sell
Prime Brimsham Park location, the former show home is set well back from the road, and features an attractive natural stone fronted elevation and wider plot. It is walking distance to local shops, schools and amenities and centrally located for commuting.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises reception hallway, cloakroom, spacious lounge with fireplace, dining room, kitchen/breakfast and utility; and on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, ensuite bathroom and family bathroom.
Sale to achieve an onward purchase, with no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_1803_4267861
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56438245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Property, Chipping Sodbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.