3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDockin Hill Road, Doncaster, DN1
- Fantastic 1st Time or Investment Purchase
- 2 separate reception rooms
- 3 double bedrooms
- Potential 5 letting bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Modern dining kitchen
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Lovely enclosed rear gardens
- No Chain
We are thrilled to offer this wonderfully presented end terraced house which would make an ideal investment or family home.
Considered suitable for use as an HMO (subject to any necessary permissions or consents), the house offers 2 seperate reception rooms and 3 double bedrooms (potentially 5 letting bedrooms) served by bathroom and seperate shower room, fitted dining kitchen and utility room.
Close to local ameneties and transport links, this would also suit 1st time buyers looking for a turn key home with fantastic enclosed rear gardens.
Viewing for this larger than expected and very well maintained house comes highly recommended.
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us. Floorplans and EPC to follow.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56438460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rk-d8x3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.