2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Haven, Beadnell, Chathill, Northumberland, NE67
- Run as an extremely successful holiday let as well as a homely family retreat for current owners
- Turnover of nearly £12k last year with potential for more if not used as holiday home by owners
- Could potentially be sold without interruption to bookings with furniture/linen etc by negotiation
- One of the best sited cottages in Beadnell, only 2 minutes walk to beach yet close to old village
- Within a few minutes' walking distance of Beadnell's great pubs and restaurants
- Beautiful well-stocked gardens, the rear in particular being a real 'sun-trap'
- Off-street parking for two or three cars on area of level grass in front of cottage
- Recently added full electric central heating & new kitchen. Dining room has been used as 3rd bedroom
- Benefits from superfast broadband connection and convenient road communications
- Ideally located for walking, golfing, birding, diving and generally enjoying the wonderful coast!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56439606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m75-zd3n. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.