5 bedroom detached house for saleGlade Drive, Little Sutton, CH66
- Large 5 bedroom family house in a semi-rural location leading out to private gardens
- Master bedroom with separate dressing room and ensuite
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Warm and bright living space recently decorated
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with separate sitting room and dining room
- Overlooking protected woodland area
- Great location for shops, schools, sports facilities, and easy access to motorways
- Redrow Heritage design
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in a sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
Competitively priced, this beautifully presented house has three reception rooms, including a large, formal sitting room and additional family room/snug.
Located on a prestigious development in Little Sutton, the property overlooks a protected woodland area and can be accessed via a secure private driveway in a quiet cul-de-sac. There is the additional benefit of a private rear garden which is a good size, laid mainly to turf, and a recently constructed patio area. A large driveway with space for four cars can be found with the addition of a detached double garage.
The property benefits from 3 bath/shower rooms; including two en-suites and a dressing room to the master bedroom.
The kitchen is fitted with an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double electric oven; and 5 ring gas hob) as well as plentiful storage space, including a pull out larder unit.
There is a separate utility room with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
A wonderful open plan living/kitchen/dining area lends itself very well to modern day living, alongside a separate dining room and additional large lounge. Bedroom 4 is currently being used as an office.
Viewing of this lovely family home is highly recommended!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56440203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dwo-rz2n. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.