4 bedroom detached house for saleBatley House, Hallcliff, Shipley, BD17
- Private parking for about 6 cars and plenty of space to add a triple garage.
- Large garden and woodland area with paths leading to the town centre and the recreation ground.
- Permitted development opportunities remain to add a conservatory, garden room, and outbuildings.
- Large attic space for potential additional one or two bedrooms or independent living space.
- Large vaulted cellars for potential cinema and gym conversions subject to necessary permissions.
- Original architectural features such as stone staircases, marble fireplaces, and arched window.
- Current owners have added an efficient new gas boiler and double glazed Georgian style sash windows.
- Unspoilt Georgian house dating from 1800s, with lots of natural light, warm and well insulated.
- Benefits of access to open Moorland and the village centre both 5 minutes walk away.
- Near to Baildon rail station, Leeds Bradford Airport, and excellent private and state schools.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56440233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z3-kd68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.