2 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, Aberdour, Fife, KY3
- Desirable village location.
- Beautifully presented.
- Private Garden.
- Close to award winning beaches and the Fife Coastal Path.
- Perfect commuter village with excellent train links into Edinburgh and the North.
- Easy access to the M90 and roads to Edinburgh, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Perth, and beyond.
- Primary school nearby.
We are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully presented and charming two bedroom semi-detached cottage in this much sought after and historical coastal village of Aberdour. The cottage is located close to local amenities, award winning sandy beaches, the renowned Fife Coastal Path, and the respected local primary school. The train station with regular services into Edinburgh is also nearby.
Once through the front gate, the cottage is approached by a short pathway and the accommodation is accessed by way of an attractive vestibule. The lounge is beautifully presented with wooden floors and a functioning cast iron fireplace taking centre stage. The delightful kitchen is accessed from the lounge which accommodates a traditional Belfast sink and a beautiful kitchen dresser which will be included within the sale. The white goods will also be included. Further accommodation on the ground level include two beautifully presented bedrooms accessed via a small hall - one of which has been utilized previously as a spacious dining room. A large storage cupboard/wardrobe is accessed via the master bedroom. Also located downstairs is a luxurious bathroom which houses a large roll top bath. A fixed staircase is accessed by a door in the hall which provides access to the spacious floored loft which is currently utilized as a spare bedroom. It has been tastefully decorated with views to the garden provided by a Velux window.
The private back garden is accessed via the kitchen. After ascending a few steps, there is an elevated lawn which captures the morning and afternoon sun, with foliage and shrubbery aplenty to attract the local birds. The garden is alive with colour and interesting plant life from Spring onwards. A garden shed is situated to the rear of the garden.
Gas central heating throughout, and council tax band D.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3ro-aedq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.