3 bedroom detached house for salePoplars Park Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD2
- Freehold property with no chain
- Large south facing garden and open plan living space
- Modern and contemporary decor with luxury Karndean flooring and tailor-made Venetian blinds
- Quiet and idyllic with beautiful landscape views of the surrounding area
- Substantial plot with masses of potential for expansion or investment
- Excellent build quality with high specification finishes including integrated appliances
- Built to the latest energy performance standards with dual heating control and current LABC warranty
- Three spacious double bedrooms - two with ensuite facilities
- Detached three-storey townhouse style with access to lower garden and driveway via outdoor staircase
- Close links to the city centre and Leeds for easy commuting
A MODERN, SOUTH-FACING AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED HOME WITH 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (TWO WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOMS) LOCATED IN A POPULAR AREA OFF KINGS ROAD (BD2). AND THE BEST BIT? IT COMES WITH NO CHAIN.
This spacious three-storey home comes complete with contemporary decor. With ample living space - creating a sense of space, natural light, sociability and fluidity, and finished with integrated appliances to provide a clean and fresh feel, this home is all about 21st century living.
The decor is finished to a high standard, complemented with luxury Karndean flooring over two floors, LED spot lighting, trendy grey porcelain tiling in all bathrooms (two-ensuites, master bathrooms and WC), and made to measure venetian blinds throughout covering the array of tall windows and French doors, which altogether are a unique feature of this home.
And it's not just about the inside, this south-facing home is beautifully set with surrounding views of the city to one side, and rural Yorkshire on the other. Perfect for walking and climbing all year around, these outdoor experiences can literally be found on your doorstep!
But it's not just about the looks, this home is also built to the latest energy performance standards with dual thermostats to control heating in the living areas and bedrooms separately, making it extremely energy efficient. It was brought from new in 2014 and is covered by the 10 year build warranty provided by LABC.
So, if you're looking for somewhere that is ready to move into but also has the potential for extension in the future, this home ticks all the boxes. The plot is one of the most substantial in size on the entire site and has masses of potential for expansion.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details, and to arrange a viewing by appointment 24/7, simply click on the contact link provided or call Emoov directly.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56440536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference neo-xxna. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.